1) Your music is very unique and experimental. Best describe your sound and what drew you into the music scene :
Our sound is mostly inspired by nature and our roots. Adrian is from Venezuela and Alex grew up in Greece, this is why you can feel the latin and oriental vibe in the beats. Lots of percussions and drum beats, mixed with some Middle East and latin vocals. We like to make it mystical to create this mysterious ancestral effect with a strong dynamism in the rhythm. Mykonos scene was a big push for us since we spend our summers there.
2) A lot of your music comes off as oriental with some brilliant vocal chops and sounding instruments. Care to share details about the transition?
Yes indeed , the oriental vocals are a big inspiration for us but we have stopped using them for sometimes to focus on some different vibe. Now we are oriented more into English vocal, more groovy.
3) Any new projects we should be excited about?
We have been touring for a year non-stop and we are soon taking a one month break early 2019 to rest and create new music. We have lots of sounds in the oven and need to be focus on producing.
4) Tell us about your new music releasing. Any albums / EP’s or collaborations ready to drop?
We have an Ep coming out in spring 2019 on Get Physical.
5) Where are your top places to travel and perform?
Honestly its hard to answer we feel that everywhere we performed the vibe was memorable.
But we Mykonos, Tulum and Burning man are top destination to experiment.
6) Highlight your best moments on tour:
Recently we played in Moscow for an event by Midsummer Nights dream and the party was pretty unique production wise. Looked like the titanic in a hotel with 2000 guests. We played a memorable sunrise set in the agave fields of Oaxaca for Mezcal Amores festival, another sunrise set on a Boeing 747 art car in Burning Man last summer. Super intense experience with all our friends around us. Those kind of moments where you are in the plane back from the gig and we look at each other and say « what the fuck just happened !! « hahah
7) What should your fans expect for New Years and the rest of 2018?
In December we are in Miami art Basel then off to Dubai, Paris, Barcelona and Egypte.
For NYE we will be in Kiev, Ukraine and then off to Tulum for 2 weeks with amazing shows like the one created by Eva Kaczor for her Psychedelic Breathing Experience where we produced the score and other surprises …
8) Anything new and special happening for 2019?
January we are back Tulum for 2 weeks with amazing shows like the one created by Eva Kaczor for her Psychedelic Breathing Experience where we produced the score and other surprises …
We will launch our music label in 2019, its a new adventure for us and we are extremely excited. We have been working on it for a while now.