The three-day international music summit will take place at the Hard Rock Hotel in Ibiza starting on May 24th. Influential speakers from all over the world will join to help celebrate ten years of educating and shaping the future of electronic music.
The main purpose of this summit is to inspire and encourage the sharing of new ideas in order to improve the music experience for everyone. The most powerful speakers in the EDM industry are brought together to contribute their ideas and debate in order to gain the best outcome possible.
The whole point is to leave with a positive change that will benefit everyone involved with the industry including the artists, labels, fans etc. The past summits have always made a huge impact on the music industry that helped to improve it each year.
Click HERE to view the main topics to be discussed.
New additions to the panel line up include:
1) Brigitte Armengol (HEART Ibiza, Booking Manager, Spain)
2) Carly Hordern (Point Blank, Presenter/A&R, UK)
3) Charlotte Lucy Cijffers (DJ Magazine, Digital & Ibiza Editor, UK)
4) Gina Tucci (Big Beat Records, Head of A&R/General Manager, USA)
5) Jessica Ibgui (Budde Music, Creative Manager/Head of Business Development, France)
6) Leila Fataar (Diageo, Head of Culture & Entertainment, UK)
7) Lisa Buchan (Monster/BURN Energy, Director Music & Culture Strategic Brands, UK)
8) Mary Jong (Pioneer DJ / EMEA, Marketing Executive)
9) Nicole Moudaber (Artist, UK)
10) Ulrike Schönfeld (Music Goes Further/Into the Valley, Promoter/Curator, Germany)
1) Duncan Smith (Playstation, Senior Music Supervisor, UK)
2) DVS1 (Artist, USA)
3) Gregor Pryor (Reed Smith, Partner/Co-Chair of the Global Entertainment and Media Industry Group, UK)
4) Johannes Goller (Cocoon, Head of Cocoon Ibiza, Germany)
5) Loco Dice (Artist, Tunisia)
6) Michael Weicker (AMM Management, Talent Manager, Germany)
7) Patrick Moxey (Ultra Records, President/Founder, USA)
8) Renaat Vandepapeliere (R&S Records, Founder, Belgium)
9) Rich Robinson (Warner Music, Senior Vice President Synchronisation UK & Europe, UK)
10) Yann Pissenem (Hï Ibiza / Ushuaïa Ibiza, Owner / Partner / CEO / Artistic Director, Spain)
You can purchase your badges by clicking the link below: